Internship Program in Ireland
With our extensive database of host companies, we can customize our programmes for any Study Abroad groups or individuals
Guinness Store House in Dublin
The main services we provide
- Guaranteed internship placement
- Airport collection on arrival
- Welcome pack with local information and free Irish sim for your phone (your own cellphone number)
- Orientation meeting where you will receive all your host company information and internship description.
- 24 hr emergency telephone support
- Working week landline telephone no./ cell no./ email support
- Free Open top bus sightseeing tour.
- Discounted weekend tours outside Dublin.
- Mid way evaluation meeting
- Pre departure meeting
- Accommodation if required
In the last 5 years we have arranged approx. 2000 internships for students from all over the world.
Information on internships
Can I earn college credits on my internship?
Check with your University if they can award you credits for your internship in Ireland. Sample sectors include: International Business, Marketing, Graphic Design, Engineering, IT, Finance, Animation, Film, Environmental, Tourism , Political, Science, Social care.
If you do not see what you are looking for contact us – we have many more.
Are placements paid?
No, all internship placements in Ireland are unpaid.
When are the placements available?
Spring 4/6 weeks or Summer 4/6/8/12 weeks
What are the working hours?
Full time, generally 9am – 5pm, Monday through Friday.
Hours may differ and can be changed depending on the programme the intern is on.
When are placements available?
Spring 4/6 weeks or Summer 4/6/8/12 weeksor starting any Monday throughout the year, minimum internship 2 months.