Did you know that Dublin is home to many International companies? It’s the ideal location for you to do an internship programme, Dublin also has a thriving community of start-up companies and entrepreneurs —-so many opportunities all you have to do is take that first step.
Please see a sample of companies that have their European Headquarters in Dublin.
- PopCap Games
The main services we provide
- Guaranteed internship placement.
- Airport collection on arrival and departure.
- Welcome pack which includes essential information on your new locale and an Irish SIM card for your cellphone.
- Orientation meeting where you will receive all your host company information and internship description.
- 24 hr emergency telephone support
- Working week landline telephone no./ cell no./ email support.
- Free Open top bus sightseeing tour.
- Discounted weekend tours outside Dublin.
- Mid way evaluation meeting.
- Pre departure meeting.
- Accommodation, if required.
Information on internships
Are placements paid?
No, all internship placements in Ireland are unpaid.
When are the placements available?
Spring 4/6 weeks or Summer 4/6/8/12 weeks
What are the working hours?
Full time, generally 9am – 5pm, Monday through Friday.
Hours may differ and can be changed depending on the programme the intern is on.
Can I earn college credits on my internship?
Check with your University if they can award you credits for your internship in Ireland. Sample sectors include: International Business, Marketing, Graphic Design, Engineering, IT, Finance, Animation, Film, Environmental, Tourism , Political, Science, Social care.
If you do not see what you are looking for contact us – we have many more.
Short term spring or summer internships of 4/8/12 weeks are valuable even though the stay is short, it still affords you the opportunity to live and intern in an European city