What We Do
Discover the World of Opportunity and get started
Some Potential Internship Sectors
Our mission is to ensure each and every student gets a valuable professional and cultural experience that will benefit their future career.
We offer total support throughout your stay and are always there if you have a problem.
I am thrilled with my position at MUZU.TV and would like to remain working there. Thank you for this amazing opportunity.
The Software company is a great place. The people here are most helpful, patient and they teach me a whole lot. So all in all I learn a whole lot! I learn many things about programming and databases I am having a great time, I got to know exceptional qualified people and I do learn a whole lot of things here. I would definitely do this again if I ever get the chance!
My time here is nearly over and I have to say that it was a great time. The work in my company was very nice, only sometimes a little bit boring. But in the most times it was good, I’ve learned a lot and the guys in the Company are very nice, too. Also my hostfamily where I live is nice, too. There are all kind, no one of them is rude or mean. I’ve spend a good time with them. So all in all I can say that Internsplus find a good work experience and a good family for me and make the time in Ireland a very nice experience for me. Thank you for this. All the best.
Why do an Internship?
- Employers increasingly want to see experience in the new college grads they hire.
- Employers increasingly see their internship programs as the best path for hiring entry-level candidates
- You could earn college credit toward your degree.
- Internships enable you take your career plan for a test drive and make sure you are on the right career path.
- You’ll gain valuable understanding of your major field and be better able to grasp how your coursework is preparing you to enter your chosen career.
- You will gain confidence, increase your business network and improve your cv.
- Some even say that the travel and life experience acquired through internships abroad is arguably even more important than the professional experience.
During an internship abroad, you will be challenged to adapt both personally and professionally, and the payoff of this adaptation will be enormous.
Intercultural communication is a vitally important part of the modern professional world, so employers will highly value the fact that you have undertaken an internship abroad, and therefore have experience in a multicultural environment.